Payton wanted to rake the leaves outside today (and I was not about to argue with that). There are just sooooo sooo many and the sad thing is only about 25% of them have fallen so far. Oh well. He worked so hard that I told him I would give him a dollar for all of his good work. He was so exited but was so worried that he wasn't going to get the dollar if he stopped and took a break to get a drink. I kept reminding him that he could go get a drink and that he would still get a dollar. What a dedicated little worker. Owen tried so hard too, he just couldn't get the concept of putting leaves IN the pile - he kept taking them out! Of course where do you think Ella was? Clinging to me in her sling as usual.
Friday, November 6, 2009
Raking Leaves
Payton wanted to rake the leaves outside today (and I was not about to argue with that). There are just sooooo sooo many and the sad thing is only about 25% of them have fallen so far. Oh well. He worked so hard that I told him I would give him a dollar for all of his good work. He was so exited but was so worried that he wasn't going to get the dollar if he stopped and took a break to get a drink. I kept reminding him that he could go get a drink and that he would still get a dollar. What a dedicated little worker. Owen tried so hard too, he just couldn't get the concept of putting leaves IN the pile - he kept taking them out! Of course where do you think Ella was? Clinging to me in her sling as usual.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment