Owen turned TWO! At his little family party, we had everyone write down something they love/laught at/remember about Owie. (and it couldn't just be his famous Opera scream that CAN break glass). Here is what we got:
From EVAN:
Owen is funny. You have stinky feet. I love Owen.
From MAC:
a beautiful picture
From GRANDPA SCOTT:
I love you! Every time I see you, you come running and jump on my lap and say "Gam-Paw"! Today when we came in the driveway, you were waiting for me. As soon as you saw me you came running to me saying "Gaa-Paw". I love you!
From UNCLE RYAN:
I love that Owen knows the names of his aunts and uncles and calls them by name when he sees them. Happy Birthday!
From MOM:
Happy 2nd Birthday Owen! I love you soooo much and I can't imaging our family without you. You sure have a mind of your own. You never fear to push your big brothers around. You have such a spirit about you. A leader, stubborn at times but just the most adorable boy ever. Your big brown eyes keep getting bigger every day. Some day your body will catch up. Your cheeks are so soft to kiss! We try to keep a straight face when you give us the big pout lip after an enormous ear piercing scream. It is hard to stay mad at you. I love you and am so proud of how BIG you are.
From AUNT TRACI:
I remember one time when I was babysitting you and you had just woken up and were eating lunch and I told you "Owen when you are done, we will go outside." As soon as I said that, you threw your sandwich down and ran to the door and said, "Ou-side!" You love being outside. We love you Owen!
From PAYTON:
Owen is funny. You have stinky poop.
From UNCLE RICKY:
My very favorite thing about you is your huge smile! I love it when you come see me and you come running up to me smiling. I love me some Owen. (PS - Owen has been calling Uncle Ricky at least 4 times a week since his birthday)
From GRANDMA LOUISE:
I love your smile! You are always happy to see us which makes our day. Love you always. I remember bringing Miles and Pay to meet you at the hospital when you were born. We were all exited to meet our wonderful Owie!
From AUNT KRYSTAL (& Uncle Jeff):
One of the memories I have of Owen includes Jeff of course - but we were babysitting the three boys and Owen was about 8-10 months old. The two older boys were playing video games on the bed. Owen was upset and I was trying to calm him down but Jeff took him and wrapped him in his arms and he feel asleep. I guess he just needed to be with the big boys. ") Also, I love listening to him in church say "Was zat?" while looking at books with his dad. I love you Owen!
From MILES: (with actual spelling)
I love Owen because his scream, his acutenes, his playfullness, his funnes, He is funny, He loves 'gucks'.
From DAD:
Owen, one of my favorite things about you is that you love and always want to be with me. I love to spend time with you too! Whether we are cooking together, cuddling, reading a book, playing cars, getting ready for bed, changing your ripe diapers, anything and everything we do together. I love you my little Owie!
From AUNT BETH:
When I babysat Owen on Fridays, he and Mac would get asll the utensils out of the drawer and scoot across the kitchen floor in stainless steel bowls!
From MIMI:
Happy 2nd Birthday Owen!
You have the ability to hit notes with your vocal chords that are higher than any human being I have ever heard! And the power behind it is something that any theater performer would be so envious to have!! hahaha You should pursue some type of performance career when you grow up!
I love when you shout GUCK whenever you see a truck go by and the cutest thing you did was say "Poppy" every time you heard my cell phone ring. Even now when I hear my phone ring I still can hear your voice saying Poppy (even though it may not actually BE Poppy calling me!)
Each time we leave somewhere we always say seeeeya to each other just the way you do. Our license plate on our car starts with the letters EYA and I think about you each time because I hear the word "SEEYA" in my head.
WE love you Owie! You are the cutest little guy.
No comments:
Post a Comment