Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Ella is 2 months old






Ella is two months old. Wow how the time has already flown. In keeping with tradition (beginning with Miles in 2002), I take pictures of the kids every month during their first year and then every year from there on out - always in this same chair (which has seen better days). Here is the beauty in her 2 month photoshoot.

PS - she had a great 2 month check up at Dr. Reese's. She was 13 lbs 5 oz (96th %), 23 3/4 inches (93rd %), 42.2 cm head (99th %) - she was almost off the chart in head size.

5 comments:

  1. Ok Honestly...could she be any stinking cuter???? Have I said I love this kid???

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK little girl, I can comment.
    Not sure why it is ok.
    Maybe I can't do it from work on a MAC??
    Love ya and Ella too.
    She is a beauty and a keeper.

    ReplyDelete