Thursday, November 5, 2009

Making fried shrimp and enjoying a fabulous senset from our deck!


This is one of the boys' favorite meals - fried shrimp. (Aunt Cougar aka Bethany) loves it as well. I believe she holds the family record of most eaten in one sitting. Way to go Cougs! The boys not only love eating it, they also love making it. Of course I make them fry it outside since I can't stand the smell of grease in my house afterwards. But since we were out on the deck (ps...it was 74 degrees today), we also were enjoying this amazing sunset!


Seriously - do we live in Utah or is this Hawaii. We honestly have some of the most breathtaking sunsets around here. The great news is - we can see most of them from our deck. We really are blessed to be able to see these creations of God!

1 comment:

  1. that is also one of your neighbor's fav meals. you know our number! heehee.

    ReplyDelete