Owen found the Halloween candy houses that Miles and Pay had made and decided to help himself.
Organizing candy after a long night of trick or treating. It was a big year for Kit Kats.
Ella is exhausted from sleeping the entire night on mom in the sling. Trick of Treating wears little girls out.
The great pumpkin Ella.
Halloween 2009. Miles was a ninja (he called himself the Black Night). Payton was a red power ranger. (thank goodness we got those costumes last year on the day after halloween sale! Owen was supposed to be a ninja turtle but he found this pooh bear costume in his closet. It has been there for years . (I think his cousin Kohle wore it 11 years ago). He had to wear it...so we didn't argue. He looks so stinking cute in it anyway. And our little beauty on her first Halloween was a princess (aunt Traci knows the exact name of the princess she was - but I don't remember). For Halloween night we put her in her Pumpkin Outfit so she would stay warm. You couldn't see her anyway since she was all bundled up against me in the sling.
Trick or treating at Dad's office
Bethany and Ryan hosted the annual Spencer Family Halloween party on Wed. night. There were some pretty crazy costumes there. Krystal was the most hillarious 80's exercise chick, her sister Korri was a spooky zombie, I was a 60's/70's chick sporting a dress my mom had made and wore 30 + years ago, Bethany was a 'cougar' and Ryan was her boy toy (we always make fun of Beth calling her Aunt Cougar since she is 5 months older than Ryan), Evan and Mac were wizards, Scott and Louise were 'world travelers" (since they had just pulled in from visiting Rachel in Las Vegas), Rick and Traci were an exhausted insurance agent and dental assistant. We played the donut game where you have to eat a donut from a dangling string (hilarious) and we competed sculpting halloween words out of homeade playdough. A super fun night as always!
Fun! I love that you all get dressed up-you guys know how to do it! I think I recognize that wig from one of Jer's costumes in the past! I want to see a picture of Krystal standing up-that is hilarious! Miss you guys-
ReplyDeleteFABULOUS photo of you gals dressed up in your Halloween attire! Love the HAIR!!
ReplyDelete