Thursday, October 22, 2009

Ella's Baby Blessing




Sweet little Ella was blessing tonight by her adoring father Jeremy! it was absolutely beautiful. Her Grandpa Scott, Uncles Ryan and Rick and Bishop Hirschi were in the circle.

Attending:
Jeremy, Leah, Miles, Payton and Owen
Mimi Theresia
Grandma Louise and Grandpa Scott
Aunt Janell and Cousin Kohle
Uncle Ryan, Aunt Bethany, Cousins Evan and Mac
Aunt Krystal
Uncle Rick and Aunt Traci

Blessing Snippets: (by Mimi)
The name by which you shall be known is Ella Theresia Spencer
You are a sweet daughter of our Father in heaven.
We are overjoyed at her presence in our family
You will be a source of joy and happiness throughout your life
Others will be drawn to you by your personality and sweet spirit
Be a righteous daughter of Heavenly Father and an example to those around you
May you find a worthy young man and be sealed in the temple.


2 comments:

  1. Look at your cute blog! Is Jer still mad at me for setting it up? I will still check your Spencer Family one too! She looks A-DOR-ABLE in her blessing outfit!! A little different than your other kiddos! Is your mom still in town?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blog!!! I will add you to my list. I am getting lazy at my blog but my address is mickeynmary.blogspot.com. Maybe I will update today. :)

    Ella is adorable. I loved her Halloween costume. I bet the boys are smitten.

    ReplyDelete