Saturday, November 5, 2011

Suits on the loose







Auntie Clare - I could not get the pictures to compress without too much trouble in the email, so I thought I would just post them here for to view. Sorry for the confusion. Here is the email I sent to you:

Dear Auntie Clare!

I have finally uploaded the pictures from my camera to my computer - so they are ready to email. I took a bunch of pictures of the boys a few weeks ago, the first time all FIVE wore the new suits you bought them to church. They looked amazing and the suits are incredible quality! We are so grateful for them. The suits are more than just a "nice" gift Auntie.....they have been a reminder of what a disciple of Christ looks and acts like, how they can be examples - not to mention the missionary service they are already doing in the new suits. Each week they go to a less active neighbor boys house to invite him to church (all decked out in their new suits). Last week they went house to house inviting less active, struggling people to the primary program. Any time I can, I try to send them to deliver something to a struggling neighbor on a Sunday (in their suits!) - there spirit seems even more strong as they look like mini missionaries. I can hardly contain my emotions when I see these little suits running up and down the streets in Centerville spreading God's love.

So - in a nut shell. Thank you! Receiving and wearing them has been transformational. A most appreciated and used gift. I hope they will never go a year without a suit now....up until Mission time (and then as Bishops). They really are preparing. And I'm so grateful to help nurture their greatness.

We love you!

Hope you enjoy the pictures.

Love

Leah and Janell

CC: Four Grandparents (thought you guys would like these pictures too)

2 comments:

  1. How handsome are those boys??!! So adorable-they are getting SO big!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so proud of all those nephews. Gotta luv them and I surely do. Of course, I love their parents and grandparents, too. I sure am lucky to have all of them connected to ME!!! Love, Auntie

    ReplyDelete