Sunday, January 17, 2010

Ella is 4 months old!











The little beauty keeps getting more and more adorable! She has eyelashes that any woman would just die for! She is giggling, trying to sit up, trying to reach and grab things, smiling all the time and of course - watching her mother every minute of the day. She cranks her head to make sure she can still see me. So cute. She was only 15 lbs 10 oz at her 4 month doctor appt....really slimming out. We are thinking her eyes are looking more brownish - but it still may be to early to tell. The wolf like hair on her ears is sadly starting to fall out. It is still there but much much thinner. Ella sleeps really well....at least 8 hours at night and sometimes up to 12! Such a personality, such joy, we couldn't ask for anything more in a daughter! (that is still such a weird word to say in our family)

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! She is so cute...can't believe it! Don't worry I still have your WRAPPED CHRISTMAS present in my room! We need to get together-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok When can I steal this baby girl??? I just love her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. COngratulatiosn on finally getting your little girl. I was so excited to get your card in the mail. She really is a beauty.

    ReplyDelete